- ½ cup ancho chile powder
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground dried chipotle pepper
- 1 rack baby back pork ribs
- 1 cup barbeque sau
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Step 2 Mix ancho chile powder, white sugar, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, cumin, dry mustard, cayenne pepper, and chipotle pepper in a small bowl until combined.
- Step 3 Place ribs meat-side down on aluminum foil. Prick back of rib rack several times with a knife.
- Step 4 Generously apply coating of dry rub to all sides of rib rack.
- Step 5 With rib rack meat-side down, fold foil around it to create a tight seal. Transfer to sheet pan.
- Step 6 Bake in preheated oven until tender and cooked through, about 2 hours. Remove and cool 15 minutes.
- Step 7 Increase oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 8 Open foil, drain and discard any accumulated juices and fat. Brush barbeque sauce on all sides of rack.
- Step 9 Place rack meat-side up and return to oven, leaving foil open. Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven, and brush another layer of barbeque sauce on meat-side only. Repeat baking and brushing with sauce 4 more times, for a total of 50 minutes baking time.
- Step 10 Cut rack into individual rib segments and serve with more barbeque sauce.
Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving:488 calories; 22.9 g total fat; 88 mg cholesterol; 782 mg sodium. 51.8 g carbohydrates; 18.9 g protein;© Copyright 2020 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved. Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 06/15/2020